PoMo Media takes pride in providing services at prices that offer tremendous value to our clients. We bill by the hour so you never pay for more than what you actually need.
We offer services that maximize impact and minimize prices of your social media marketing. When you hire Allan Revich, this is part of what you’re getting:
- More than 25 years of IT analysis and support experience
- 13 years of nonprofit management experience
- 11 years of social media experience (that’s right. I’ve been on Facebook since before it was even called “social media”!)
- Master’s degree in Adult Education
- Dedication, solution focused goals, critical thinking skills, and of course…
- Empathy and compassion
Web Presence Package – Microsite
About Social Media Prices
How Much Does Social Media Management Usually Cost?
This quote offers an idea about what mid-sized organizations typically pay for social media account management services.
Creating a comprehensive strategy for social media marketing and outsourcing all work for all channels (with a minimum of two social networks) costs anywhere from $3,000-$20,000 per month, with the industry average settling between $4,000-$7,000 per month. If you want the social media agency to start the accounts from scratch and consult on a 4- to 12-month contract, you’ll pay between $3,000-$15,000 per month. What do they mean by channels, minimum of two? That’s just a fancy way of saying that the cost includes both Facebook and Twitter…I’m betting there’s probably an upcharge if your company wants Google+, too.
You probably need to pay much less!
How can an agency like the Content Factory “get away” with charging this amount? The simple fact of the matter is that they are not “getting away” with anything. They actually offer very good value for the fees that they charge. But a typical self-employed professional or small non-profit organization has neither the need nor the budget for that level of service. I’ve written more about this in my article about social media account management.
Our goal is to get a small organization, or self-employed professional up and running with the ability to successfully manage their own social media accounts.
All services are offered at an affordable hourly rate. Services are:
- Tailored specifically to the realistically available resources (time and/or money) you have available.
- Designed to maximize your social media impact.
- Easy to implement and sustain
We offer social media help that include:
- Account selection, setup and configuration
- The support you need to get started, and keep going including training
- All-in-one solutions that enable easy ongoing social media account management
Discounts are available for:
- Job seekers
- Volunteer-staffed nonprofits
LET’S TALK! No charge for initial phone conversation.